Monday, February 29, 2016

Cafe Presse

We were in a hurry for a meal before a show.  Tucked away was a little Cafe, thought why not.
Got a prosciutto and cheese sandwich with fig compost in the bottom.  I didn't know there's fig compost in there, so I bit into the sandwich, fully expected the prosciutto & the cheese, but there's an extra flavor.  I can tell it's a bit sweet, but was looking everywhere and saw the little jam.  Finally had me curious enough to go look at the menu again.  It works together, but just surprised, that's all.
Got an iced latte before the show.  Since there's a 2 hour time lag, I had to make sure I get caff-ed up so I don't fall asleep at the show.  Coffee is really why you come here for.  They use Lavazza coffee, and they are tasty. 

Cafe Presse
Palazzo
3327 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
702-607-0730
http://www.venetian.com/restaurants/american/cafe-presse.html

No comments: