Thursday, June 13, 2019

Beard Papa

Went back to Beard Papa, for a quick puff.
Gosh they really need to be inside the loop, or even inside the Beltway. 
Actually, there's already another location coming up on Bellaire Blvd, we saw the sign is already up, but the store front is not yet ready.  Nor is the rest of that building and parking areas.  
That's ok, that just give me an excuse to come back out here.
So I ordered a quick puff, so I actually thought I asked for one chocolate and one green tea but turns out they filled my chocolate puff with green tea cream inside.  Not a bad result at all, was just expecting different puffs. 

I'm bias, I love all of their puffs and cakes.  Have yet to try their drinks, maybe that's next on the list.

Beard Papa 
23119 Colonial Pkwy
A-13
Katy, TX 77449
832-913-1257
http://beardpapa.com

No comments: