Thursday, June 20, 2019

Chuy's

Haven't been to Chuy's for a while...
definitely it's time to go back.
Of course, this is the whole reason for being here.  The Creamy Jalapeño dip, and the queso con carne helped too.  To be honest, I don't usually like guacamole, but it's not a bad thing when you mix everything together.
For entree, I got the steak burrito with Tex Mex sauce.  It depends on the server, but some will do a lunch portion if you ask.  Which has less rice and I asked them to skip the beans basically less of the sides.  Of course they charge you less, I just can't eat them all either.  So instead of wasting food, might as well have less to start.

I met up with friends for dinner, so naturally there's a lot of chip-dipping and yapping taking place.  That said, our server was smart enough to keep filling our chips and dips.  That definitely help keep our conversation going.  Of course, if they keep the creamy jalapeño coming, there's no complaint from me.

Chuy's
9350 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77063
713-278-2489
https://www.chuys.com

No comments: