Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Aka Sushi House

I like Aka Sushi, their food is fresh and the process is efficient.
I think what would make it more efficient would be to have parking spots designated for pick-up only.

What did we get?  Happy Hour was in full force, so we got some HH stuff.

Agedashi Tofu - I do miss them coming in the warm shoyu sauce.

Nesu (eggplant) Tempura - not my normal go-to, but was in the mood.

Takoyaki - which to my surprise they include big chunks of squid in there.  Now, it came with sweet and sour sauce here.  I may not be a traditionalist, because I think its weird to pair it with a S&S sauce, it works.  I kinda was missing the eel & mayo the most.

I got the Salmon & Smoked Hamachi Samplers.  Each sampler came with 2 pieces of nigiri and 2 pieces of sashimi.  Perfect for a HH meal!

Don't forget HH are 3-7pm Monday thru Friday and weekend all day.  Go take advantage of that!

Aka Sushi House
2390 W. Alabama
Houston, Tx 77098
713-807-7875
http://www.akasushi.net

 

No comments: