Tuesday, January 26, 2021

International Kit Kats

Few years ago, I did the International Kit Kats, this is another round.

I think they finally caught on that people would like to get a variety of them instead of bag by bag.  So they came up with this box that has 60 Kit Kats with 18 different types. 

I picked out one of every kind that I can find.  Almost all are regional specialties.  Too bad I don't read Japanese.  I can't tell you what they are inside.

I can tell you that there are some from different regions, some famous locations in Japan, some with different ingredients. 

Speaking of different ingredients, there are different kinds of alcohol mix in there.  Don't worry, it won't get you drunk, but you definitely taste a hint of the alcohol.

It's cool, for the different region, even though they may have the same color, but each has their own design.  I haven't gotten thru all of them yet, but will report back if there's any super yummy, noteworthy ones.

This is one of the skinny ones.  I've never seen these before where they have the flavor on top.  These are encouraged to be part of your daily in-take.  If they're all this tiny (and if I can stop myself), that wouldn't be a bad idea.

Here's my tip, if you are thinking about getting a box.  Get them no later than April, as they have to have time to ship and depending on where you are, as you know, they may melt during delivery.  So April is the latest to order them from Japan.



 

No comments: