Monday, January 11, 2021

Pepperoni's

One of the thing about staying at home is that you can still try different places and sometimes make you go out of your 'usual' places and check out new ones.
This time we're trying out Pepperoni's.  Truth be told, they're not actually new to me.  I used to office nearby and it's easy to order pizza from them to do an office lunch.

I got the Pepperoni from Pepperoni's.  I like their thin crust and not too greasy, which is my primary complaint for a lot of the places.  I do wish they'd throw in extra pepperoni's, but it's protein to space ratio is ok.  

We order from here mainly because they also have a decent gluten free options.  They use either their original recipe but with gluten free flour; or, they have a cauliflower crust option.  What I appreciate is that they also have a separate box to separate from their normal boxes, so no one gets confuse.  That is actually not done in many places that offer GF options, so I applaud them for going the extra mile.

Pepperoni's
3005 West Loop South #120
Houston, TX 77027
832-998-8777
http://www.pepperonis.net


 

No comments: