Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Burger Chan

I was placing a catering order at Burger-Chan
I went mid-morning, so they were still doing breakfast and before the lunch crowd started lining up.

Something that the owner was talking me into having, or rather I was asking for permission for having, was the Sesame Milkshake, it was damn good, and glad I got that. 

I built my own Brekkie Sando - sorry it's all squished.

It has hard scrambled egg, cheddar cheese, spam inside Sourdough buns.  This is so Asian of breakfast with spam but in a very Americanized way with the cheese and sourdough buns.  For breakfast, this is a great breakfast on the go.  You can also order platter too, so don't be shy.

Getting in and out is super easy and quick.  They are still using Greenway Coffee in case you are looking for it with your breakfast.  I had seriously contemplated but decided on the milkshake.  So another try for another day.  You can order online so that you can order ahead and save some time because they do get very popular during lunch.

Burger Chan
5353 W. Alabama 
Ste 110
Houston, TX 77056
832-408-0860
https://burgerchanhtx.com

 

No comments: