Thursday, August 18, 2022

Snowy Village

Was waiting for a friend and decided to grab a dessert while I wait.
Walked into Snowy Village ...

...to get my good o'l standbys.

First, the Taiyaki with Red Bean Paste and almond on top.  To be honest, I can use more almond, but I do love that warm flaky waffle.  The only complain I have is that sometimes the oil seep thru the paperbag.  Best enjoy it as soon as it cools down.

Went back for my Red Dragon.  Grenadine with Topo Chico and strawberry + raspberry bits.  To be honest, it does taste like you're drinking maraschino cherries but not sweet but you are reminded of the sweetness from the fruit, just not artificial or overwhelming.  So that's nice too.

Those are quick and easy for them to make and it always comes out quickly.  That's why that's my go-to.  What are yours?

Snowy Village
9600 Bellaire Blvd
Ste 103-A
Houston, Tx 77036
832-740-4182

 

No comments: