Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Poolside Dining in the Hill Country

Last days of summer, we ended up at Hyatt Hill Country.
Pool side service is way better than Woodlands Resorts.  They come by frequently and got my order right every time.   People do take the drinks with them on to the lazy river.

I got the Signature Mac & Cheese.  It sounded so fancy, my mouth was watering just reading the description.  There are briskets, cheddar, herb crust, bbq sauce and onion strings.  Let me tell you, all Mac and Cheese with crust, I would lap it all up.  It's all so good together.  Alas, I can only hack about half of it but I was determined to have all the briskets. 

Day 2, another frozen drink by the pool.  Tip: Pina colada is too sweet, and it attract bees. 

I got the Cesar Chicken Wrap.  I don't know what they put in there, but it's super delicious.  I was pretty full, but it was so good that I can't stop myself from eating.  It has chicken, lettuce, the key here is the parm.  They were heavy-handed a bit on the parmesan cheese; not that I'm complaining, but I think that's why it is like crack, I can't stop having.  The fries are nice and filling, but the wrap was the bomb!

Hyatt Hill Country
9800 Hyatt Resort Drive
San Antonio, TX 78251
210-647-1234
https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/texas/hyatt-regency-hill-country-resort-and-spa/sanhc

 

No comments: