Monday, December 5, 2022

Adair Kitchen

I heard that Adair Kitchen took over the former Vietopia space a while back. 
Finally got a chance to go in there and check it out.

The space feels much more opened than before.  They've kept the upstairs, perhaps for private room type setting.  But the bar area is all opened and looked great. 

What did I get?  I got the Fresh Fish Taco.  It was weird that they gave us mustard instead of salsa for the tacos.  But the fish is grilled, with cabbage, cilantro, and a side of avocado.  It was supposed to come with a side of black beans, but I'm not a fan, so I got the fries instead.  

Food quality was good, up to the Adair's usual standard.  I would've love something sour/zingy to go with my taco besides the lime.  That said, overall the quality is good and the space is nice.  Definitely will come back for it. 

Adair Kitchen
5176 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, TX 
713-554-0017

 

No comments: