Thursday, December 8, 2022

Red Robin

Went to Red Robin for a snack.
Truly is so the kiddo can have a milkshake with friends.  Of course the kids were bouncing off the wall. But the grownups were able to get some food in there. 

I haven't had mozzarella sticks forever.  So can't help myself.  Also got an Arnold Palmer.  Of course, after that, I can't have dinner.  All the fried food and all that cheese just took up all the space I had in my tummy.  But having junk food once in a while it's kinda nice.

What is neat is that they have the server take our order.  They are all on mobile device to put in the order ticket.  But when you pay, if you need to split bills, they load it on the table device.  So when you need to pay, it's all ready for you to select.  I'm quite impress and happy with that technology and make it accessible to all.  I know this is not unique to them, but it is a good point of sales system so that the servers can keep on doing what they need to instead of running multiple cards on split checks.

Red Robin
7620 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77024
713-476-9096

 

No comments: