Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Brian's Bitchin' Tiramisu

You guys know how much I love Brian's cookies.
But more, I love his tiramisu's.

He's always playing around with flavors, preserving it and making it taste good.

Mixing Asian flavors with this Italian favorite.

This is Pandan Espresso Tiramisu.  I appreciated that the Pandan is not overly powerful and the espresso was just enough to give a hint and not taking over the panda.  Actually with the crumbs on top, reminded me of Biscoff with a bit of pandan. 

Second one is my all time favorite.

The Thai Tea-misu.  It's Thai tea flavor every time.

I think what I appreciate is that the middle layers are never dry, and the consistency is good.  Unlike some restaurants, either the middle is too dry, or have too much flavor, or too soaked.  Somehow, Brian was able to achieve the perfect balance for all of those aspects, which makes me appreciate it so much more.  Plus, I do know how much works it goes into making a tiramisu; so, for him to experiment with the different flavors with the same consistency on the texture is truly a work of love.

Of course, I support small local businesses, so definitely will be going back.  To keep track of his rollouts, check his Instagram.

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery

 

No comments: