Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Blendables

Went to HEB and found Blendables - about $2.06 per pack.
They have 11 flavors available but check your store ahead of time. 

I will say, I'm not a fan of grapes, so need to take a closer look next time.  But even if they said it will make two 8 oz shakes, it really isn't that much.

We ended up adding frozen avocado to it, so it's green.

Of course, we added some collagen and protein powder too. 

This is super convenient for busy parents, it's all set ready to go.  My only complaint is that I do 2 of these a day, so with 1 pack basically only make 1 shake will need 2 a day for me.  Also will try other flavors and see how the measure up.  This one is pretty popular flavors and almost commonly found flavor combo.  Of course, what you add after is up to you too. 

Blendables 

 

No comments: