Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Shakeology

During this ordeal, I'm grateful that friends were helping me and giving me ideas.
One of whom had shared some Shakeology for me to try before buying.  It does kinda taste like yummy chocolate milk for the chocolate one.  So I decided to get the sampler.

There are actually 2 types of samplers, one has whey protein and one doesn't.  And as it goes they always have chocolate, vanilla, and coffee flavor and variation thereof.

Got the chocolate one, we mixed it with almond butter, banana, and 12oz of milk.  We did went ahead and added protein powder, because the portion in the pack was too little.  And also added collagen.  

Texture came out more like a thick chocolate milk than a shake, per se.  Because it's meant to be a meal replacement, it does get filling.  If you're counting calories, keep in mind that the powder might said whatever, also count what you're putting in there with the mix so that the count is more true.

I will say, I like this for its convenience.  I can bring a pack, a shaker, and find milk, and shake it along for a meal, though it'll be lighter in texture.  Or, I can add whatever and thickens it up like a milk shake.  I'm down with that.

Shakeology
*not a paid advertisement*

 

No comments: