Monday, August 24, 2026

Cafe 101

Haven't been back to Cafe 101 in years. 
Not that they weren't good.  Just parking in the shopping center is so hectic that I just drive past.  Happens that I was running errands on that side of town during the week, so I get to stop in. 

They have all kinds of tea and smoothies that are non-alcoholic. 

This one is Tropical Fruit Green tea - it has alot of tea but also lots of fruits too.  I like those kinds of drinks. 

Got the Sushi & Sashimi lunch combo.  The sashimi are salmon, tuna, and escolar.   For sushi, they give you, crab, shrimp and whitefish.  And you get a California roll.  That's actually alot of food, because it also came with a miso soup, which I didn't finished.  

The food quality is not bad, I haven't been here in years so I didn't really remember my last experience here was anything negative, so didn't have any expectation.  I just care that the sashimi is fresh, and they are. 

If you come here during the weekend, might want to plan ahead, maybe do some shopping in the area and walk over.  There are parking spots behind the building but do pay attention to the area and signs to avoid being towed. 

Cafe 101
9889 Bellaire Blvd
Ste 101
Houston, TX 77036
713-272-8828



 

No comments: