Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Dao'n Korean

Drove past here several times and was curious about inside.
It's a Korean fusion place, but they also have some traditional dishes too. 

But first, their drinks game is strong - highly recommend you checking them out.  Lots of mocktails so it's nice to have choices. 

This is a Yuzu Mojito - it has mint, yuzu, lime and soda water. 

Ahh, here comes the food.... yay!

But first, banchan.  Of course, there's kimchi, sprouts, sesame spinach, and pan-fried tofu.

One of their popular dishes, Tofu Sesame Salad - spring mix with tofu, black sesame dressing, topped with nuts and orange slices.  It was a delightful surprise.  This was pretty tasty. 

Kimchi Arancini - It is pretty good, it has kimchi flavor blended in rice and fried.  It's delish and the sauce which looks to be spicy mayo is a great match.  

We got the Steak Diane Pasta. It's their signature pasta dish, with steak and creamy sauce.  It is ok.  It's not what I expected.  I was hoping the sauce be more savory, but it missed the mark on that one.  The other dishes that we had are good.  I may come back for their traditional dishes though.  They have Korean style soup, stew, and Korean pancakes.  I do look forward to a good pancake and stew.

DA O'N Korean Restaurant
9861 Long Point Rd
Houston, TX 77055
713-993-6945









 

No comments: