Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Craft Boss Lemon Tea

I'm having all sorts of technical difficulties... so this is another I tried it so you don't have to (unless you want to) category.
Found this one at Japanese Grocery store.  They are pretty funny, have logo that looks tough and manly as though that will dictate whether you'll spend the money or not.  I got it out of curiosity, since I like Lemon Tea.

First of all, the entire flavor palette is super light.  It's like tea brewed for the second time light.  Then it comes with a hint of lemon.  Definitely not tart or sweet.  No wonder it's suitable for men, it's not sweet.  Which is a very strong stereotype in Japan, that men likes savory and women likes sweet stuff.  While it's not untrue, but that is definitely how they're marketing it.  Bottomline, I see why it's a manly tea now.



 

No comments: