Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Kuen Noodle House

Another thing that I haven't had a while was the Kuen Noodle House.
Ordered their Scallion Pancake, one of the better ones I've had in terms of texture and flavor.

This is supposedly the Beef Stewed Noodles.  Sadly because of the poor job the driver had done from Chowbus, the noodles have stuck together and even when we nuke it a little.  It didn't open back up. 

I will say, the flavor is there, but the restaurant seems to have gave us a bunch of fatty meat chunk.  So even if the flavor was there; sadly, it just wasn't very satisfying for me.

I see that they have Postmate & Grubhub, next time if I wanted to get take-out from there, will try other services instead of Chowbus.

Kuen Noodle House
9140A Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
281-888-9236


 

No comments: