Thursday, October 29, 2020

Crumbl Deliveries

Another wonderful surprise.  A delivery man showed up at my front door and I was curious.
Curious because I didn't order anything, turns out that Crumbl does deliveries too.

This is the Peanut Butter cookie, pretty rich I'll say.

Chocolate Lava Cookie - if you bake it before enjoying it, it does feel like the chocolate is oozing out.

Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie - again warm it up first.  It warms your belly.

Here's the new flavor: Andes Mint Chcocolate.  

This one is to eat chilled, and I agreed.  The mint serves as a coolant, it is very refreshing for a stuffy humidity day.  

Sadly, they just changed their menu again.  But keep your eyes peeled for the return.  Right now I see Cinnamon Apple and Pumpkin in rotation.  So, next round!

Crumbl Cookies
5103 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77401
281-937-2100
https://crumblcookies.com/bellaire

 

No comments: