Monday, November 2, 2020

The Alley Milk Tea

Another I'll try it so you don't have to...
I saw this in the Asian grocery store in the drinks aisle.  Thought that it looked interesting, so I thought I'd give it a try.

So, that cup comes with all these packaged packs and you're supposed to put them in and fill up with water.  It comes with a top, straw, red bean (aduki bean), syrup, and instant milk tea pack. 

They even have a line to tell you where to fill your hot water to.  

So, what does it come with?  An instant Milk Tea mix, make sure you put that pack in the cup first before filling up with water.  Once it starts to melt, I then put in the syrup and the red bean to give it a good stir.  

Here's what I think about this: if you're in a pinch say on the road out West Texas and craving a bubble tea, then use this.  The texture and the red bean gave you the feel of a boba, it's not the real thing, of course.  There's no real order of what goes in first, but I will warn you that the instant mix is pretty big and put that in first will make your life easier.  I don't like to put a straw in hot water, but do feel free to mix in some cold water to make it drinkable immediately.

 

No comments: