Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Brightside Coffee Bar

I've been following Brightside Coffee on Instagram for a bit.  Finally got a chance to pick up a cup of joe.
They either set up shop in front of local shops or at markets, definitely make it easily assessable to them.

I was going to just get a regular latte but they talked me into getting the Cold Brew Latte with Oat milk.  I just added lavender for flavor.

This is my Cold Brew Lavender with Oat Milk.  It actually already has a hint of vanilla to it.  To add lavender honey, which they made in-house.  JJ the founder is ever so proud to tell us that the lavender honey is made with some lavender oil and lavender buds to brew up a very floral flavor.  To top it off, with the Oat Milk, they truly have a very smooth rounded taste to the latte.  Not to mention the cold brew itself.  I would actually describe this as a rich dessert for my morning.  Definitely need to revisit.

They also are doing coffee delivery in a jug.  You can get all that info on their site.

Brightside Coffee
https://brightsidecoffeebar.square.site

 

No comments: