Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Asahi Restaurant

Went and did a take-out from Asahi this time.
I got the Unaju lunch portion, which comes with seaweed salad and a miso soup.  This is is perfect for lunch, not too much but just enough.  Though I added the agadeshi tofu on my own just because I has hankering for some. 

They have the whole online ordering thing set up on their own site.  The prepared process was pretty fast too.  That said, I wish they didn't need me to sign the credit card slip because that's the whole idea of ordering online and be contactless.

Other than that, the owner remembers me and asked about our family.  I just thought that's so kind to be remembered, and thoughtful enough of him to bother to ask. 

Asahi 
8236 Kirby Dr.
#200
Houston, TX 77054
813-664-7686
https://www.asahisushihouston.com

 

No comments: