Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Dish Society

Went to the new Dish Society for brunch.
This is their outdoor seating at least you're sort of out of the elements.

Inside is nice too.  Look at these spiffy water glasses.

My true motive is for the coffee here, somehow, theirs is really good.  I got an oat milk latte with honey lavender.

I got the Steak Taco for breakfast.  Not a beans fan, but forgot to ask for a substitute but that's ok.  Both tacos takes up a lot of space in my tummy.

Totally underestimated the toppings on a taco.  It was guaranteed to be a mess.  So the bottom is steak with chimichurri sauce, topped with cabbage, pico, shredded cheese, on top of double tortilla which I got corn and it is less structurally supportive even though they doubled-up.  I love steak with a good sauce, so knowing it's chimichurri sauce was a no-brainer for me.  Just forgot how much stuff they top it up.

Brunch early at Dish Society is nice and quiet.  It goes for both inside and out.  It actually is pretty calm and service was fast.  The food got to us quickly and our server brought our coffee.  So nice for a Sunday morning.

Dish Society
4191 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77025
713-966-2737
https://www.dishsociety.com



 

No comments: