Wednesday, July 14, 2021

La Sicilia

Been seeing a lot of Instagram posts for La Sicilia.
Situated in a shopping center in Montrose.

They also serve sandwiches to go.

If you go early enough, the display case is filled with goodies.

My friend got me hooked on the Rainbow Cookie, so I'm super grateful to find someone in town that is selling it.  I got 3 different kinds of Italian Cookies, Pistachio Raspberry, Nutella, and Chocolate.

Couldn't resist the Pear Pistachio Sweet Bun - it's so big that you need to use fork and knife to eat this.  The pear was nicely done.

Raspberry Almond croissant.  Equally big, it did get messy when I was trying to eat it.  Forks & Knife again is recommended. 

So key to going to any good bakery is to go early.  That's when the most and freshest selection is available.   I see that they also server savory items for both breakfast and lunch.  So, when I have a chance, definitely will come back down for some savory dishes.

La Sicilia
515 Westheimer Rd
Ste C
Houston, TX 77019
713-636- 2900
https://www.lasiciliausa.com


 

No comments: