Thursday, July 1, 2021

Charcuterie Board

So my neighborhood group organized a Charcuterie Board class.  So happy to be able to join.
This was taught by Cheese & Boards Co.  Lots of goodies in there.  3 kinds of cheese, pretzels, pistachios, walnuts, and meat.  There were fruit on the original one, but I ate them... so... here we have a modified one.

Then I was thinking, I don't want to make such a big board.  That board can feed 6-8 comfortably.  I just want one that's for 1-2 people.  So, went to Kroger and Traders Joe's and grab ingredients. 

Still have 3 kinds of cheese... yes, those are cubed cheese, so sue me. 2 kinds of meat, cashew, dried apricot and crackers.  

Also found these dried orange slices, attempting to make them pretty.

It really is therapeutic putting a board together.  Your mind is wandered off to putting the food together in a nice and presentable manner.  It is totally an adult punchable on the boxes.  Super fun.  I'm not creative enough to make it look all fancy but hey, I know I will eat all of my box for sure.

July 4th is coming up, needing to entertain, here's a quick and easy idea. 

 

No comments: