Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Bellagreen

For my 3rd time of dining indoors since lock down...

... went to a place that allows for quick bite and can sit to talk.  

What did I get?  I got the Spicy Fish Tacos which is not too spicy.  As a matter of fact, it adds the flavors just right.  I will say, it was hella messy eating tacos with so much stuff on it.  But it was good nonetheless.  Besides the fried fish bit, there are lettuce galore, queso fresco and peach chipotle sauce on top of tortillas.  It's so good that I wolf it all down.  Delish!

Still a tad nervous about dining in.  I literally, ate and put my mask back on judging the rate of people walking in during lunch time.  Luckily, my friends didn't think that was too weird and we kept on keeping touch afterwards.  Do go on the earlier side to get a good seat, as they are a popular lunch spot.

Bellagreen
800B Town & Country Blvd
Houston, TX 77024
713-464-5557
https://bellagreen.com

 

No comments: