Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Chocolate Bar - W. Alabama location

After running around in the hot day, we went for ice cream.
We usually go to the Village location, but this time we were near Montrose, so we decided to go for ice cream.  The shop is smaller than I remembered it despite the fact that they had rearrange and got rid of a lot of the old merchandise.  They had created more seating, but let's face it, not a lot of people sitting down.  

So what did I get?  Rocky Road to it's truest sense.  It had marshmallow chunks, walnuts, and I swear I had bits of chocolate chunks in there.  Basically you almost had the feeling that you had more stuff than ice cream per bite.  Not that I'm complaining.  

Staff are friendly and hop right to your order.  They also have affagado and cakes too.  I'm addicted to their chocolate covered cashew.

Chocolate Bar
1835 W. Alabama
Houston, TX 77098
713-520-8599
https://www.theoriginalchocolatebar.com



 

No comments: