Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Food Box food truck

So our office building lost the food provider inside the building, and they've invited various food truck to come by.
This one looked interesting and worth wasting some calories on it.

That's menu du jour....

What did I get?  I got brisket loaded fries minus the sour cream.  I should've seen the world jalapeño and ask them to skip it.  But you saw the generous amount they put on there.  To me, this is similar if not basically a loaded potato, with less confine of a potato.  Fries are lovely with a lot of meat and bbq sauce to go with it.  The veggies are just being there as garnish but works well together.  Needless to say, I picked off the jalapeño.  Overall not a bad dish right out of the truck, and yes, I skipped dinner that night.  That was a lot of food. 

The proprietor was friendly and nice.  I know they were closed for a long stretch due to covid impact, but they are slowly but surely coming back.  Please support a mom and pop shop if you can.

The Food Box
https://www.instagram.com/thefoodboxtx/?hl=en

 

No comments: