Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Sweet Memes

Back to the ever Instagrammable place, Sweet Memes.
They got the seasonal decorations and it is super Spring in the shop.

Don't worry they still have cute backgrounds for pics - I just suck at taking photos.

I got the Dark Red in the Sunset - sounded very poetic, so I decided to try it out.  It has Strawberry with Dark Tea.  It was more syrupy and a tad too sweet and tart than I'd like.  So next time, I need to remember to tell them less sugar.

I got the Croffle - which is Waffle with Nutella drizzle with matcha ice cream and fruit.  The matcha cuts the sweetness of the Nutella.  They were really generous with the fruit, or so it felt.  Between the waffle, ice cream and fruit, there is a lot going on, but they all mesh well together.  

Coming back for their Eggy Coffee next time.  I also found a good 'sweet spot' time frame to visit where it's not super crowded.  That's around 2/2:30p, give that a try.

Sweet Memes
9630 Clarewood Dr
Ste A8
Houston, TX 77036
https://sweet-memes-dessert-tea.business.site


 

No comments: