Monday, April 4, 2022

Maine-ly Sandwiches

Whenever I'm at the Marq-E center, I will make an excuse to go to Maine-ly.
I got a 1/2 lobster roll sandwich.  A couple came in and was shocked at how much a full sandwich cost.  I'm looking at them wondering: do they not realized lobster itself has gone up, not to mention a foot long lobster roll.  Anyway it is good with a meal.  Definitely worth getting.


Whenever I'm here, I always struggle to decide if I want Clam Chowder or Lobster Bisque.  I like their clam clowder, I'm not a connoisseur to say this is made true to the style or not. All I can say is, I liked their style.  But alas, I went to the bisque, just to get more lobster.  There are true lobster bits every bite.  Well, worth the calories.

The weather is nice, it's good to get it and sit outside before the sun gets too hot.  It is tucked in a bit, but worth making a trip for it.

Maine-ly Sandwich 
7620 Katy Fwy
#225
Houston, TX 77024
713-677-0771
https://www.mainelysandwiches.com

No comments: