Monday, November 14, 2022

Izakaya Wa

Went for a quick dinner in the Memorial area.
Happen to remember that Izakaya Wa is near by.

My usual go-to: agedashi tofu.  This is different because most places has it soaked in ponzu sauce, but this is a miso broth.  Taste just as good, just different presentation and taste for me. 

I got myself a mix of sushi it has unagi, scallop, Salmond, tuna, hamachi, yellowtail.  I will say that I love all of them except the yellowtail was 'fishier' than I'd like.  The rest are pretty fresh and tasty.

For a late dinner this hits the spot. They stay and served until you're happy with your order.  They were leaning towards closing time but they don't make you feel rushed.  So I appreciated that.  I hope to go back next time for the skewers. 

Izakaya WA
12665 Memorial Dr
Houston, TX 77024
713-461-0155
https://www.izakayawa.com/memorial-1




 

No comments: