Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Starbucks Reserves

I've never been to a Starbucks Reserves before.  
So I was super excited to find out there's one near where I stayed for my business trip.

They have a very sleek bar with bar stools.  They can do coffee flights right there and then.

Don't worry, they still have their regular bar for regular beverages.  What makes it Reserve, they have their own Roastery (not this one in particular), and they have special roast and products that you cannot get at regular store.  

What I thought it was interesting was that for a specialty drink that is not on regular menu, will be made at the special bar.  Your regular drinks will be out by the regular bar.  As a matter of fact, your Starbucks app won't show specialty drinks as an option to order.

What I got was Hazelnut Bianco Latte.   It is a mix of hazelnut praline milk and regular with the Reserve espresso.  To be honest, I cannot tell the difference between a regular espresso vs. Reserve's espresso.  The milk mix was good and I've never had before.  So I like that.

Starbucks Reserves
2355 Olive St
Ste 120
Dallas, TX 75201

 

No comments: