Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Hello Kitty Cafe

We were in the mall, yes in Vegas, and was looking for a shop, but to my surprised, I saw a Hello Kitty Cafe.

Truth be told, this is not my first visit to Hello Kitty Cafe. Or visiting to the LV location.  Just that the last time I was there, there was only 1, and that was in front of Park MGM.  To my delight, there's one inside the Fashion Show mall too!

As you can imagine: all things Kitty!

Even the tables and seating area are HK deco to the max!  Kawaii!

Of course, I got some merch and some treats.  

First, got me a Thai Iced tea, that was nice and easy.  Not super sweet and definitely the flavor of normal Thai tea.  But nice and easy just for walking around.

Then I got a Hello Kitty Strawberry Pastry.  I won't lie, it's hard to bite into Hello Kitty's face, but small sacrifices, I'm happy to make. 

Now, I do appreciate that they are baked daily, the pastry is fresh and the jam is not overly sweet.  Her bow is a fondant, so I just spared the bow.  

This was a nice surprise, I didn't know there's one inside the mall.  Nor would I normally go to the mall when I'm in Vegas, just that we have an appointment in one of the shops.  But this is so cool.  We were actually looking at a directory, and as all malls have this space between escalators.  Who knew that they squeezed a Hello Kitty shop right there!  It was pretty neat, and unexpecting.  Also a great use for the space, as you can see, they have little nooks and crannies for more HK decor.  It was a fans' dream!

 As I mentioned earlier, I've always known there's a location in the Park in front of Park MGM.  Been there couple of times, and as we walked by, I took pics there too.  The merch are the same, and the seating there is outdoors.  But it's still cooler to go the full fledge cafe with all the cute decor.

Hello Kitty Cafe
inside Fashion Show
3200 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109

 

1 comment:

Rik Panganiban said...

You are really selling Vegas well to me, I have to say!