Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Soyent

Guess who's the crazy lady that had that accident and decided to go to Disney for Spring Break? 
That'll be me.   So since I won't have a blender there, I ordered these on Amazon and had them delivered to the hotel.  

Each bottle is about 500 calories, and I picked a different flavors in a box so I get some variety.  The one I picked had Cafe Mocha, Cafe Latte and Chai.  I knew that I'd be ok with Mocha, the Latte was not bad, but definitely full of coffee.  The Chai was my least favorite, it's too Chai with the spices than coffee, but does the job.

As I mentioned, you can have stuff shipped to the hotel at Disney, or any hotel really, just have to check their policy about packages, ours have a surcharge for holding it per every 5 pounds.  So know all the details before you hit the Place Order button.  

For a trip that cannot enjoy yummy food at Disney was definitely disappointing, but to make do I did a lot of prep work on that.  I bought individually insulated pouch to keep these cool.  Of course, Disney does not allow plastic disposable straws, so I brought my own straws for ease.   Like I said, each is 500 cals, so this helps fill me up, and I did not feel hungry at all.  But sometimes I forget that because I'm drinking these that I also need to be drinking water, especially at the amusement park which had you walking and walking.  

I think the product is good, did the job I need it to, but want to try other flavors if they're available individually.

Soylent

No comments: