Monday, September 25, 2023

d'Alba

I was looking for a place to brunch in the Garden Oaks/ Oaks Forest area (aka GOOF).
This place came recommended by 2 co-workers, worthy for a try.

It was kinda warm, so I chose to sit inside.  Was kinda curious, I saw the servers running around but no one sitting at the tables inside. 

Nonetheless, I'm here for breakfast.

I got the Alba Breakfast Plate, 2 eggs (I got it sunny side up), bacon (nice and crispy), sautéed veggies, and a gluten free muffin. 

Not going to lie, that's alot of food and I had to take some back with me.  But it worked out.   The quality is definitely farm to table style, and service is great.  This is a neighborhood spots and lots of families come here. 

And this would be the reason why... there's a playground on the side and a bar right there.  When I came out after my meal, I realized all the families were sitting outside, despite the heat and humidity.  Yes there are fans, but for the convenient of watching the kids, that's where everyone was.  There are another big tables to accommodate families.  But there are plenty of seating on the side for families with fans, TV, and bar.  Truly a place to accommodate families.  

Parking: there's a small lot by the house for parking.  If you happen to run out of luck, you can try the street, and across the way at an American Legion hall.  Bonus: they have a plane in their lot and you can take a picture there. 

d'Alba
3715 Alba Rd
Houston, TX 77018
346-319-5790

No comments: