Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Blood Bros BBQ

Was dying for some Mac & Cheese & Brisket Fried Rice...
...came back to Blood Bros. for some goodies.

Just grabbed a few quick dishes, plus by the time I got there alot of stuff were sold out already.  But I got my yummies.

Got my Burnt Ends - this is the Al Pastor Pork Belly Burnt Ends.  They have some sweet mustard sauce, and the put scallion and onion, so it's spicier than I remembered.

For sides: I got the Brisket Fried Rice, definitely fully of flavors.  And the Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese, they definitely had jalapeƱo in there somewhere.  I can feel the kick but it's so good that I woof-ed down the container.

So the parking at Blood Bros is a bit tight and with the renovation of the outer building, the space seems even tighter.  But I promise, they're open for business (keep in mind they are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays).  At any rate, the earlier you get there, the more options you have. The later you go, the more stuff get sold out.  None of the dessert I had wanted was there anymore, none of the sausage or turkey was available. But don't get me wrong, whatever I got as still good, next time will go earlier. 

Blood Bros BBQ
5425 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77401
713-664-7776


 

No comments: