Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Underground Creamery

Went back to Underground Creamery
You have to have great luck and sometimes you can walk up to grab one of these. 

I grabbed these, one for me and one for my friend.  I got the Thai Tea and you really taste the Tea.


Here's another one that I got... Biscoff Cobbler

It has biscoff crumble, berry puree.

By the time you take a bite with all 3, it really does taste like having a cobbler but cold in a bite.  It's worth $15 and hopping online and waiting in line.  They are so confident that they have the good quality, on their hands that they openly share their recipe for the base Vanilla ice cream and you ad whatever you want to make it your own.

Run, don't walk - follow them on Instagram, sign up for the notification.

Underground Creamery


 

No comments: