Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Snooze

Went to Snooze for breakfast.
Going early is definitely key when it comes to Snooze.

It's nice to get some juice while I wait for my coffee.

Love the pancake flight.  If you're a non-committal person, or an indecisive person, you can get the flight and have a little bit of this and that.

What's on my flight? L to R: Strawberry Short Cake, Pineapple Upside Down, and Blueberry Danish.  My problem is, I like all of them and I cannot possibly fit it all in.  And you know pancake with sauce is best to have when it's first cooked.  

Anyway, the Strawberry Short Cake obviously have strawberries, strawberry mascarpone, almond streusel and vanilla cream.  The Pineapple upside-down (my favorite) has buttermilk batter, caramelized pineapple, and cinnamon butter on top.  Then Buttermilk Danish has buttermilk batter, blueberry sweet cream, almond streudel and cream cheese filling.  Super yummy.  Don't forget that occasionally have pancake of the week, where you can try different pancakes on rotation.

Snooze
3191 W. Holcomb
Houston, TX
832-856-6950


 

No comments: