Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Blood Bros

Finally got to try Blood Bros. 
Parking can be a challenge when it's lunch time.

This is their version of Bun Thit Noung - it's really their version of vermicelli bowl.  The pork belly is the burnt end, nice and crispy.

Got me some meat!  The person in front of me suggested the Korean ribs (the meat with sesame), I got the cheddar jalapeño sausage (not spicy at all), and burnt ends.

Brisket Fried Rice - it's very good.  Totally stand alone on its own.

Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese - also very good that will stand on its own.  Do me a favor, do not mix the Mac & Cheese with the Fried Rice.  

For dessert, I got the blueberry peach cobbler.

It has more lemon-y flavor the peachy.  Definitely more cake than a cobbler-cobbler-y.

Such a fun meal, and lots o' meat - need to have some salad to offset that.

Blood Bros
5425 Bellaire Blvd
Houston,TX 77401
713-664-7776
https://bloodbrosbbq.com

 

No comments: