Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery

Went back to support Brian and get those crack cookies of his.
I love how they are super positive and nice, good food to boot.

I love that they are always adding fun items to their menu.

I had done a pre-order.  That way, it's guaranteed that I will get some cookies and not have to rush.

I like how they always come with a menu of what I'm getting in the box.

First we have Ube. This is more like a brownie texture to me . There's some white chocolate bits in there too.

I quite like this Cookie Butter flavor.  It does remind me a lot of like Biscoff, except thicker, and it is definitely more oomph in there.

One of my favorite ones, Matcha Macadamia.  I think it's mainly because it has macadamia, but the matcha doesn't come across heavy, just a hint enough to have a taste. 


One of my favs, Earl Grey, Lavender and Blueberry.  I just love that combo. I know I said this before, ti really is like a muffin flavor plus tea. 

Lemon Poppyseed is probably one of my least favorite from the box. Just not much of a lemony flavor person.

Of course, the tried and true Chocolate Chip.  It is Thicc... if you warm it up 10 seconds before eating, it's even better.  Take my word for it.

Of course I have to get his Teamisu.  This is the Match flavor, but my favorite is the Thai Tea, which I had already ate it before taking a picture.  That said, the flavor is good, true tea, but most importantly, it's moist and creamy. Truly a great job!

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery
https://briansbitchinbakery.com



 

No comments: