Thursday, June 16, 2022

Street Treats by Lauren Kay

I was at a market in the Heights and saw the cutest Macs.
Totally adorable and I've attempted to do it before but not with much success.

So I totally admire those who does it well.

I'm not going to lie, I got them because they're cute and well executed, didn't have much regard to the taste. But to my surprised, the texture and taste was spot on.

I got the Pooh & Piglet, and you see the pied is done well.  The filling, I felt that they can use more, but the flavor was good.  It was mango, very suitable for summer.

You can catch them on their Instagram and see where they're participating at a market.  They do customized cookies and cake pop and full fledge cakes too. 

Street Treat by Lauren Kay
https://www.instagram.com/streettreats.lk/


 

No comments: