Thursday, June 2, 2022

Melange Creperie

I don't get a chance to come by Heights as much as I used to, so I do try to stop by Melange, when I can. 

I also don't usually get savory crepes, so decided to do that for a change.

Not going to lie, it's not much for appearance, unlike the ones in Japan.  BUT!


There's egg (sunny side ones at that), ham and gruyere.  The cheese brings out a lot of the flavor and the egg was a nice surprise.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm still a huge fan of the Patty Specials (Nutella with banana and strawberry) but having some savory ones are nice once in a while too.  

When you come here on the weekend, check if there's a market going on.  That may hinder you finding a parking spots.  But if you do find a space, hang out and support the small businesses and come grab a crepe.

Melange Creperie
http://www.houstoncrepes.com 









No comments: