Monday, July 27, 2026

Numero28

Went to have some Italian in Highland Village. 
They are known for having pasta in the wheel of cheese, of course, we'll be there. 

I got the Basil Lemonade Punch - it has basil leaf, limonite, and club soda.  Not too sweet. 

Calamari - pretty hardy size.

Caprese - mozzarella, basil, tomato, and olive oil. 

Here's the piece la resistance - Cacio e Pepe - they just do it at table side.  

Lots of flavor here, the cheese on top of cheese, I'm diggin' it!

We also got Pappardelle alla Bolognese - ribbon pasta and meal sauce. 

Of course, coffee after dinner. 

And of course, we have to get the tiramisu.  It's pretty well done in terms of presentation.  And it taste good too. 

For dinner, it couldn't hurt to book a reservation even thought this is a neighborhood joint.  They don't have very many tables inside, so if you want a/c, you want to reserve that.  Service is ok, nothing great to write home about, but it's not poor either.  Like I said I came for the pasta in the cheese wheel, so dream came true. 

Numero 28
3974 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77027
713-485-5248







 

No comments: