Having a business lunch with some colleagues.
They brought up the AYCE sushi place, I'm game for trying. The salad was before the parasite episode, so no harm was done to anyone.
Got some nigiri - unagi, salmon, tuna.
My fav - sweet potato tempura. They were a tad stingy on the ponzu sauce though.
Unagi roll
Red Bean Ice cream. I think my coworker cracked the code, he said if you mix chocolate and coconut ice cream together, it's kinda like a candy bar.
I'm just good with all the food they have. This location is pretty fast. Basically as soon as our server entered the order less than a few minutes the food arrived. Of course, depending on what time you sit down too because if the lunch crowd walks in, we might not be so lucky.
Sushi Masa
355 Sawdust Rd
Spring, TX 77380
281-298-5666
No comments:
Post a Comment