Thursday, March 11, 2021

Cup Noodles Chips

Again at the Asian grocery store, and this caught my eye.
I saw Cup Noodles in chip form.  The flavor is Singapore Spicy Black Pepper Crab flavor.  If you don't know what Cup Noodles is, they are the company the put ramen in a cup.  They have so many flavors to offer, especially in Japan.  So much so that you can make your own at the Cup Noodles Museum in Japan.

Bad photo, but you see it's Kringle cut, and the flavor is very dense and it is definitely have the pepper flavor.  I can't taste the fabricated seafood taste, but for sure it was spicy and you can taste the pepper.  As typical Asian chips, a big bag has very little in it.  They leave a lot of air so chips don't get crushed.  But you see the chips are not big.  It is rich for sure, and not something I would get all the time.  I've tried it and it's not bad, but probably won't be my go-to chips.





 

No comments: