Monday, March 29, 2021

Shun Kitchen

A dear friend bought dinner the other day.    We decided to pick up from Shun Kitchen.
For starter, we got the Brussel sprouts which is a tad saltier than I'd like but not bad.

Then got pork belly skewers.  They actually gave you a lot more meat than fat each bite.

I got the Ringo roll, totally not what I expected.  Since it's supposed to be apple, they have a very thinly slice apple on top but you can't really taste the flavor. I did like the spicy tuna and the yuzu tobiko flavor on the roll though, can skip the jalapeño.

The last thing I got was just cucumber roll, I've always liked it as a kid.  Just simple flavor and goes down easy.

To call for pickup, they open at 5p and there's no online ordering like the Bento Box has.  So set your clock to call in.

Shun Kitchen
2820 S. Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 77098
832-409-5888
https://www.shunkitchen.com

 

No comments: