Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Fajita Pete

I've never had Fajita Pete until lockdown happened.  First off, it's to support a local mom and pop shop.  Second, they deliver.  Third, they offer various types of Specials.
First of all, what's chips with no Salsa?  It's a warm salsa. 

I got the Fajita for one.  Since I don't like beans I got double the rice.  I also got Flour tortilla and it came with queso.  Some of the meat was great, some were chewy.  I would say it's a mix bag.   Of course, put queso on top of everything is good.

On the side, you get sour cream, pico, and guac.  

If you order online, you can select pickup or curbside.  But if you register with them and create an account, it would allow you to take advantage of the specials that they are running that month.  When I order, they were giving away a free order of queso, of course who would turn that down?

Fajita Pete
6719 Weslayan St
Houston, TX 77005
713-723-8100
https://fajitapetes.com



 

No comments: