Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Kicpops

Hosted an event over the weekend and hired Kicpops for the event.
They are super responsive on communications.  Not to mention, I've requested kid friendly flavors and they delivered.  They do have boozy flavors, so make sure you request the right ones for your guests.


All fruit based are juice, not too sweet.  And I love the fancy flavors like Watermelon Agave, I got the Blackberry Lavender, very fruity.  They also have chocolate sea salt and cookies in cookies n' cream flavors to name a few.

The pricing is reasonable, like I said they are super responsive and communicative.  I contacted Clint to let him know where to park and he called as soon as he arrived.  It all worked out beautifully.  Highly recommend.

You can now order online, or catch them at Rice Village Farmers Markets.  Check their site for updated schedules.

Kicpops
https://www.kicpops.com

 

No comments: