Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Arts & Crepes

Tis the festival season.  We saw this crepe cart and got curious.
I've never seen them before, but since I'm a fan of crepes, I'm always game.  

This is melted Brie & Pear with walnut and honey and some marmalade on the side.  It comes with a salad and chips.  Chips might not be what I would've chosen as a 'side', but the dressing that comes with the salad was really good.  Wouldn't have minded if they sell the salad by itself.  Don't get me wrong, they do have that on their menu, but I didn't know until I got my crepe.

So the crepe itself: the brie was strong and the pear went well.  But maybe it's was a tad overwhelming even with the honey and marmalade.  If you were to order this, it is best shared with another person.  It is, as I said, strong.

Arts & Crepes
https://www.artsandcrepes.com
only available on private bookings or food truck



 

No comments: