Monday, October 18, 2021

Daido Market

It's no secret that I love coming to Daido.  
This is the one supermarket prepared meal that prepared restaurant quality food for pickup.

There are bentos, meals ready to go, popular Japanese dishes.

Not to mention sushi grade sashimi and uni ready to be picked up.

My go to usually is the Chirashi.  This is the 'bigger' bowl, and they do have a smaller bowl.  Since I was so greedy with the amount of fish in that bowl, I decided take the big one.  It is a great big lunch for the days you forgot breakfast in the morning.  It is for sure filling.

I also get the other lunches too, there are unaju (eel over a bed of rice), tonkatsu and tamago (pork cutlet with egg rice bowl), Curry over Pork rice bowl, and Gyudon (beef bowl).  One trip I pick up many meals for days... talk about stock up.

Daido Market
11146 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77042
713-785-0815
https://www.daidotx.com  

 

No comments: